Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: My Nicol Bolas for your...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My Nicol Bolas for your...

    I got three now. Two in my box and I bought a single of one before Iknew what I was going to crack.

    Therefore, I have a Nicol Bolas for trade, and I am looking for two other Planeswalkers - Elspeth and Sarkhan Vol. LMK if you are interested in tradin'

  2. #2
    Inactive Member anonymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Nicol Bolas for your...

    I'm still not sold on whether or not I want to run him in my mess. I do think that everyone should bring their trade nonsense with them tonight though.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My Nicol Bolas for your...

    Hmm.... perhaps another foot race?
    *mooooooooo*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •